Thursday, July 12, 2007

Nobody Likes Zingers


I work at a large company with almost 1000 people spread across 3 buildings. However we don't have a cafeteria. At lunch time you get to choose between the local fast food restaurants, the sketchy lunch truck, or the vending machines.

With these limited options people take their vending very seriously. I was nuking my coffee this afternoon and saw this typed up plea taped to the front of the candy machine.


Dear Mr. Vending Machine Man,

Only 6 people in the entire Western Hemisphere actually enjoy the pink coconut Zingers. Sadly, none of these 6 people work here.

Sometimes we are willing to waste a dollar just to get them out of the way to get to a package of donuts or something worthwhile hidden behind them. But to have two rows of your limited vending space taken up by pink coconut Zingers is unacceptable.

Kindly remove them and replace with a snack or pastry that would be appealing to the other 3 billion people on this side of the world.

Most Sincerely,
Your Snack Buying Customers

4 comments:

Simon C. said...

That is great. Like twinkles, you always think you like them until you are about halfway through your second one and realize "This is the worse choice I could have made. But I would agree that Zingers do suck more than most any other partly hydrogenated snack.

Tyler said...

dude I love red coconut zingers. I have them and the good people at In-n-out Burger to thank for this body like a greek god. they are better frozen.

DvS said...

You have to be lying. There is no way you eat FROZEN coconut zingers. I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.

Tom said...

Red zingers are the best.