Monday, March 13, 2006

What An Age We Live In

While sitting in my chair I...

- Visit my favorite deals site and notice some cheap Kenneth Cole Shoes
- Visit the Amazon link and see that they actually have my size (in black of course) and look pretty cool.
- I place my order with 3 clicks and get free shipping with my Amazon Prime membership and don't have to pay tax since Amazon shrewdly doesn't have a distribution center in California
- 2 days later the nice gentleman from the mailroom brings me my shiny new shoes in their sealed Amazon box.
- I take off my old shoes and put on my pretty new shoes...

All without leaving my chair! Man I'm lazy.

5 comments:

*britt* said...

AUGH - favorite deals site hurts my eyeballs.

DvS said...

Agreed. They have killer deals though. I hate to say it but content is king and I am willing to look at a badly designed site when necessary. Consider fark.com. One of my favorite sites but it is certainly not pleasing to look at.

dankit said...

No way! Got Apex? is a beautiful site.

dankit said...

You should get this:
http://gizmodo.com/gadgets/gadgets/selfstirring-cup-162300.php

Anonymous said...

<3 gotapex!