Thursday, January 12, 2006

Best. Links. Ever.

The "D&G Approved Links" on the right represent web pages that I visit frequently. Many of them several times a day. While they represent mine and Ginette's personal interests they all have one unifying characteristic. They are all updated with new, interesting content very frequently. Some of them, like Fark and CNN, get new content almost hourly. This is what keeps me coming back.

What is the old real estate adage? Location, Location, Location. The same is true for web pages, Content, Content, Content. These web pages don't have the best design on the planet, but they have some of the best content.

So what am I missing? What pages do you visit frequently with killer content?

P.S. There are several other pages that I visit very often but they are just way too nerdy for me to post. They are D approved but they certainly aren't G approved.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Petco? PETCO?! You have an animal! Dog? Cat? Yeti? Giraffe? Do tell.

Daniel said...

Well, to be honest I linked that site because I work at the PETCO corporate office and got to represent.

However, I do have an albino corn snake, a couple of tree frogs, and a freshwater community aquarium at my desk. I keep all my little buddies close to me.

Anonymous said...

Oh I see. Its just that I have a dog and was hoping you had a cat it could eat.

dankit said...

If I do remember correctly, you were previously an owner of a cat. Quite a fond one as well seeing as there were a couple of comic strips featuring said feline. Hrrmph, good sir, I expected more from you.